RE: Resume issues - (Not posting my resume)

From: Rao, Maheswara <Maheswara.Rao_at_Sungardp3.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 07:52:07 -0800

Bambi,

Excellent one. Great. Printed it and filed in my personal file.

Rao

Author: Rao, Maheswara
  INET: Maheswara.Rao_at_Sungardp3.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Dec 03 2001 - 09:52:07 CST