Re: Doubts reg :Export and import

From: Joe Testa <teci_at_the-testas.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:08:56 -0800

The compress=y compesses your brain while it exports, if you dont want you brain compressed then do compress=n. But if your brain is all ready in a compressed state, then they work the opposite.

joe

--
Joe Testa, Oracle DBA
Want to have a good time with a bunch of geeks? Check out:
Author: Joe Testa
  INET: teci_at_the-testas.net