Re: Has anyone heard of "Mirror Accessible"?

From: Ed <mrclark_at_xnet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:09:36 -0800

9i has a new feature on standby databases that let's you run reports in read only while continuing the managed recovery. I think they call it a logical standby database. See the 9i DataGuard manual for more information. (I just happened to be looking into this lately). This might be what they are talking about.

Best,

Ed

Author: Ed
  INET: mrclark_at_xnet.com