changing password of default users

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:09:44 -0800

Due to a security problem, we are looking into changing the passwords for several default users: ORDSYS ORDPLUGINS MDSYS CTXSYS I seem to recall that if the password for these users was changed, some sql file was to be changed as well so that future runs of "catalog", etc would not have a problem. I am now unable to find such a document. Anyone know what I am talking about.  Can I simply change the passwords??

Jeffrey BeckstromDatabase AdministratorGreater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority1240 W. 6th StreetCleveland, Ohio 44113(216) 781-4204 Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 14:09:44 CST