OT: Solaris

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:06:26 -0800

I apologize if this is a duplicate.

I may be thrown into solaris system administration <WOO HOO!>.  Can anyone recommend any good books, websites, etc. for a beginner?  I consider myself unix savvy but not an expert and am not adverse to starting at square one, especially since my employer will pay for any book I want.  Going to training isn't an option, however.

Thank you very much

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Monkey Mama
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
954-935-4117 Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 13:06:26 CST