RE: RE: Siebel.

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:47:07 -0800

Another good one is when they change the application from flat files to an RDBMS.. And then continue to forget all about relational database theory..

Love it!!

Author: Henry Poras <Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com>
Date:       11/28/2001 11:45 AM

Does anybody else get the same feeling as me that it is not that vendors are ignoring proper data models, they don't even know what they are.

Henry

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

  INET: Linda.Miller-Coker_at_jpmorgan.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: wweaver_at_rightnow.com

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 11:47:07 CST