RE: ORA-03113

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:30:13 -0800

Why don't you want to want to take all the oracle processes down?  I thought that's what you wanted to accomplish with shutdown immediate?

Go ahead and issue Mladen's command and restart the database.  It's the only way you can bring it down if you can't connect with svrmgrl or sqlplus.

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Monkey
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
954-935-4117

Author: Greg Faktor
  INET: FAKTORG_at_labs.wyeth.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 10:30:13 CST