RE: failed to extend rollback segment ??????

From: Martin Kendall <m.kendall_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 04:21:55 -0800

Your Rollback Segment is NOT large enough.

You don't have to shut down the DB just yet.

You can remove ALL your test data without an INSERT (which creates RollBack entries) by using TRUNCATE TABLE x where 'x' is the name of your Table.

Martin

Author: ehsan sinavalda
  INET: ehsanoracle_at_yahoo.com

Author: Martin Kendall
  INET: m.kendall_at_ntlworld.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 06:21:55 CST