RE: Delete slowing..

From: Santosh Varma <vsantosh_at_psi.soft.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 02:40:04 -0800

I think the condition used to delete the records for table is not matching with the indexes of that table. check the indexes properly and the delete statement also accordingly and make sure that the condition/column which is given to delete is present in the index.

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriole.com

Author: Santosh Varma
  INET: vsantosh_at_psi.soft.net