RE: Microsoft Transaction Server hangs

From: daniel szabo <iwo_at_bgcom.hu>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:17:51 -0800

Hello,
What about the oramts service?
Is it stopping or something? you should turn the trace on.
Daniel

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com   [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Stephen AndertSent:   Wednesday, November 28, 2001 8:35 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list   ORACLE-LSubject: Microsoft Transaction Server   hangs
  I'm looking into this for a colleague.

  Environment

  NT 4 SP 6
  Oracle server 8.1.5

  At several times throughout the day, the connection hangs.  MTS   seems to still be running, the db is still accessible.   Bouncing   the MTS service resolves the problem for a while.

  I have asked them to check listener status when this hanging takes   place.

  Has anyone encountered this?

  Any ideas where to look?
  Stephen Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 14:17:51 CST