RE: Oracle8i on WinNT - renaming disc drives

From: Jaeck Stephan <Jaeck.Stephan_at_REAL.DE>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:38:29 -0800

Sonja,

you're right, you must recreate your controlfiles. And check if the drive name of the directory where your ORACLE_HOME lies is changing: then you also have to change the registry (:-| and your path I would not recommand it.

Stephan

Author: Jaeck Stephan
  INET: Jaeck.Stephan_at_REAL.DE

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 08:38:29 CST