RE: Crontabs and Oracle

From: Hallas John <John.Hallas_at_btcellnet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 04:03:50 -0800

I don't know if it is relevant but on Compaq Tru64 we have to su - oracle even within the oracle cron so a sample entry looks looks as follows.

10 19 * * * su - oracle -c '/usr/local/bin/tidy_listener_log.sh'  > etc etc

Your message_is mentions Sun in which case I am sure this does not need to be done (nor HP). Hope it is useful, probably not

John