RE: Problem importing objects to different tablespace

From: George Hofilena <GHofilena_at_cnv.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:13:40 -0800

Good to know that it really works, although I kind of have lost hope in my case here using 8.0.5. Maybe it is 8.0.5. I dunno. But thanks for the input anyway.

George

Author: George Hofilena
  INET: GHofilena_at_cnv.org

Author: Feng, Jun
  INET: jfeng_at_verisign.com

Author: George Hofilena
  INET: GHofilena_at_cnv.org

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com

Author: Arn Klammer
  INET: Arn.Klammer_at_austrac.gov.au

Author: George Hofilena
  INET: GHofilena_at_cnv.org

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 27 2001 - 19:13:40 CST