Re: Oracle/UNIX vs. Oracle/NT

From: Paul Vallee <dbalist_at_pythian.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:52:19 -0800

Actually, Dennis, it's currently a UNIX shop considering saving money by migrating to NT. It seems like your argument would support sticking with what they currently have.
Thanks,
Paul
Author: Paul Vallee
  INET: dbalist_at_pythian.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Paul Vallee
  INET: dbalist_at_pythian.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 27 2001 - 14:52:19 CST