RE: Morpheus killed my Oracle! Help!

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:52:10 -0800

Morpheus is Musci City's napster-like utility for sharing files, primarily, MP3's and videos. My advice is to use Lopster or Gnapster. Having a system which knows how to execute a command like "uname -a" would also help.

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 26 2001 - 15:52:10 CST