RE: Odd Listener.ora Stanza

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:34:20 -0800

"For all this means to me I might as well post it on the OT list."

LOL!!! yea....it makes sense, at least in terms of all of the acronyms being internally self-consistent.

Yours in Inflating Acronyms,

Ross

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 21 2001 - 13:34:20 CST