RE: Fwd: Extproc problem...

From: C.S.Venkata Subramanian <csvenkata_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:58:02 -0800

Hi,
The exact command to read the contents of .so file in Unix is "nm". The Syntax is nm <shared object file name> In your case it will be
nm /data1/dev/uexit/test/extproc.so > extproc.txt

This command will read the .so file and dump the contents in a text file. If you open the text file in a standard unix editor and search for the function u are calling in the pl/sql block.

HTH For more clarifications pl email me.

Venkat

--

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: C.S.Venkata Subramanian INET: csvenkata_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).