RE: Oracle 7.1 Listener question

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:26:07 -0800

If you find listener files in oracle installation then it is there otherwise not ;-))

I think it was there. I had worked with 7.2.3 and even now I can see some of them around. Listener is there. So I think even with 7.1 it would be there. Juck check the following dir,

$ORACLE_HOME/network/admin

if you can see listener.ora and tnsnames.ora directory it means it is there.

HTH,
Rajesh

Author: C.S.Venkata Subramanian
  INET: csvenkata_at_lycos.com

Author: Rajesh Dayal
  INET: Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 07:26:07 CST