RE: Replication: general overview

From: Garner, John (NESL-IT) <john.garner_at_northern-electric.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 02:53:16 -0800

The oracle documentation is good....

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 19 November 2001 09:50
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi list,

Does anybody know any links to docs that give a general technical overview of how oracle deals with replication ? I'm especially interested in a schema that shows what oracle-user is doing what in the process of replication. I've got it to work on our databases, and have made various new accounts in the process, but haven't got a clear overall picture in my head.

Anybody ?!

TIA, Remco

Author: Daemen, Remco
  INET: Remco.Daemen_at_werklinq.nl

E mail Disclaimer

You agree that you have read and understood this disclaimer and you agree to be bound by its terms.

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it (if any) are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator or telephone 0191 210 2060 or e-mail postmaster_at_northern-electric.co.uk.

This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for certain viruses prior to sending but neither Northern Electric plc nor any of the companies in the Northern Electric group of companies from whom this e-mail originates shall be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

No warranty of any kind is given in respect of any information contained in this e-mail and you should be aware that that it might be incomplete, out of date or incorrect. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information with us before placing any reliance upon it.

Northern Electric plc
Carliol House
Market Street
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE1 6NE
Registered in England and Wales: Number 2366942

Author: Garner, John (NESL-IT)
  INET: john.garner_at_northern-electric.co.uk
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 04:53:16 CST