Re: Insert into ... as select ...

From: Jean Berthold <jean.berthold_at_eos-gd.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 02:01:18 -0800

Hello Jack,

because I have need to recover information of an existing table that had a field dates decomposed in field dates, field hour field times. I have need to recover all existing information in an unique field dates, in the new table...

I hope that you will understand my explanations, my knowledge of English not being very good...

Thank you !

Jean Berthold

Author: Jean Berthold
  INET: jean.berthold_at_eos-gd.ch