Re: Failures in creating Oracle database file.

From: Jesse W. Asher <jasher1_at_tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:58:01 -0800

Thanks for all the replies - I'm not ignoring them. I'm doing some testing now to see what is going on. I'm trying out Oracle 9i since it appears that this may be related to how Oracle was compiled and an innate limitation to Oracle in this case. I should know today if this is the case and will let everyone know....

Author: Jesse W. Asher
  INET: jasher1_at_tampabay.rr.com