Personal Oracle & tools on WIN98

From: Patrick Beyltjens <patrick.beyltjens_at_pandora.be>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:41:04 -0800

Hi,

I just installed Personal Oracle 8.1.7 on a win98 machine, this seems ok
Now i want to install developer 6i-rel 2 on this machine. But after starting the Oracle installer and fill in the company name I get the following error message

The location specified "C:\Oracle\Ora81", is already used as an Oracle home for "Oracle 815 Production" It cannot be used as an Oracle Home for "Win95"

What is wrong ?

Regards

Patrick Received on Wed Nov 14 2001 - 10:41:04 CST