RE: User disconnects (ora-0311) and tracing

From: Jenkins, Michael <Michael.Jenkins_at_Nextel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:15:11 -0800

We had the same problem and fixed it by placing the line "SQLNET.EXPIRE_TIME = 10" in our $TNS_ADMIN/sqlnet.ora file. It was caused by the firewall expiring idled connections.

Hope this helps.

--Michael

Author: Baker, Barbara
  INET: bakerb_at_rockymountainnews.com

Author: Jenkins, Michael
  INET: Michael.Jenkins_at_Nextel.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 13 2001 - 16:15:11 CST