Re: OT_salary

From: Edward Shevtsov <ed_at_mb.ru>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:52:04 -0800

Hi,

hmm, I've never been to the UK but always thought that the cost of living in the UK is higher
comparing to the USA.
It seems I was wrong.
Not sure you consider Russia as a part of Europe... Just for your information The average salary for a med. DBA in Moscow is about 12K per year. Hey, any volunteer to join our teem ? ;-)

Regards,
Ed

Author: Edward Shevtsov
  INET: ed_at_mb.ru