RE: exp a big tablespace

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:34:17 -0800

If you are on Oracle 8i, you can use export parameter FILESIZE ........

Rajesh

Author: Andrew Cook
  INET: cook_at_bkik.hu

Author: Rajesh Dayal
  INET: Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat Nov 10 2001 - 02:34:17 CST