RE: I just submitted OEM feedback

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 08:40:45 -0800

Bad RI? Unhandled, hanging events?

This is a tool that people use?

Boy, and i was *just* starting
to consider reviewing it again...

*sigh*..

Thanks, Patrice. Great post. Truly helpful.....

ross

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 09 2001 - 10:40:45 CST