RE: Oracle Archiving insanely

From: James Morle <James.Morle_at_scaleabilities.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 08:10:54 -0800

Could it be a backlog in the online logs? The arch process(es) would still have to catch up, even if the job had long since finished. If you suspect it to be a current session, check the sesstats for 'redo size' for all the sessions. If one session is guilty of this, it will be immediately obvious.

James

Author: James Morle
  INET: James.Morle_at_scaleabilities.co.uk