RE: ORA-03113 DURING DATABASE STARTUP

From: Chepuri Pramo (AP/QSW3, AB/QSW3) <Pramo.Chepuri_at_us.bosch.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 12:09:58 -0800

Hi!

Happened to me once. Somehow the init ora file had gotten "corrupted" with unprintable control characters. Solved the problem by recreating a new init ora by retyping. If you have ftp'ed the init ora file from another system, make sure that it was in ASCII format.

pramo chepuri

Author: Harvinder Singh
  INET: Harvinder.Singh_at_MetraTech.com

Author: Chepuri Pramo (AP/QSW3, AB/QSW3)   INET: Pramo.Chepuri_at_us.bosch.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 02 2001 - 14:09:58 CST