RE: Install Client Tools on NT Workstation

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:20:16 -0800

Sharyn,

Are those pentium 4's? I believe this is a known issue. Go to metalink and do a search for DocID 131299.1. It has all the details

Dave
Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 02 2001 - 12:20:16 CST