RE: Oracle 7 documentation - Good One

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 04:38:04 -0800

We have 44 instances still running one of 8 versions of Oracle7, ranging from 7.2.2.3 to 7.3.4.4.

They don't give me as many headaches as some of my 8.0 and 8.1 instances

Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com It will make sense when you stop thinking logically, and start thinking Oracle-ly  -  Jim Droppa