RE: NLS Support in Oracle..

From: Sinard Xing <sinardyxing_at_bcs-ach.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:54 -0800

think you need some kind of function as translator to achieve that, my guru said is very difficult (almost not possible for people like me ??!?!?!!!) to change database NLS.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com   [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Arul kumarSent:   Wednesday, 31 October 2001 6:00 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list   ORACLE-LSubject: NLS Support in Oracle..Hi   Gurus,
  We want to develop a multi-lingual application where the user would have   entered some data(NVARCHAR2) and some other user would like to view it in a   different  language.
  So, I wud like to know how to enter NVARCHAR2 data in any language   and query the same data in any  other language.  How easy it is?   Thanks in advance.
  regards, Arul.

  message (including any attachments) contains confidential information   intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.   If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message   and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of   thismessage, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
  us at http://www.mahindrabt.com Received on Wed Oct 31 2001 - 05:00:54 CST