RE: Root to connect as system

From: Sujatha Madan <sujatha.madan_at_cmc.cwo.net.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:55:21 -0800

Hi,

I have managed to make it work. On a HP-UX box I can get root to connect as internal, system and whatever else I please. It can run scripts, shutdown and startup and do whatever u want.

I know this is a "no-no" but I really did not have a choice in the matter. The stupid application only wanted root to run some create schema and create table scripts.

Cheers,

Sujatha

Author: Byron Pearce
  INET: bpearce_at_tenure.com