RE: 8i or 9i for Data Warehouse

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:52:53 -0800

hate to be a newbie/weenie, but is 9i even out on Solaris 8?

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 14:52:53 CST