RE: Internal error code problem

From: James Morle <James.Morle_at_scaleabilities.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:11:37 -0800

Shankar

This is not an error caused directly by your package. It is an internal Oracle error, otherwise known as a BUG. The first argument normally gives a clue as to what is going on, and a further investigation of the stack trace in the trace file shows which area of the code this is in. In this case, it looks to be an error encountered in one of the kernel routines that build a consistent read block in the buffer cache. You need to either search metalink or log a TAR with support. Support will be able to advise you on a workaround or the availability of a patch set for this problem.

James

Author: James Morle
  INET: James.Morle_at_scaleabilities.co.uk