Internal error code problem

From: Ramasubramanian, Shankar (Cognizant) <RShankar1_at_CHN.COGNIZANT.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 04:55:42 -0800

Hi friends,

        I am running a package in my application and i got the following error message .

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcbgtcr_4], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

Can anyone throw up some points on this , basically what would have went wrong.

Thanks in advance
Shankar

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com