RE: Location of PLAN_TABLE

From: Toepke, Kevin M <ktoepke_at_trilegiant.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:42:31 -0800

We have it in a common area (a schema for such things) and our developers are responsible for maintaining their own rows.

We do, however, have a tool that allows the developers to run explain plans from within a browser that takes care of such things for them.

Kevin

Author: Toepke, Kevin M
  INET: ktoepke_at_trilegiant.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Oct 29 2001 - 13:42:31 CST