Oracle9i-Download

From: Nirmal Kumar Muthu Kumaran <NIRMALK_at_qtel.com.qa>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:50:57 -0700

Hi guru's

anybody had an exp of downloading oracle 9i for nt/2000 from oracle site?....

I downloaded 3 winzip files. But i'm not able open the 2nd zip file, i got winzip error" Cannot openfile: it does not appear tobe a valid archive".... however 1st and 3rd are perfect.

I downloaded 2nd file(558m) itself, 3 times... i had the same problem....

What shall i do, to successfully download it.

I have very eagar to practice, 9i features.....

Rgds,
Nirmal. Received on Fri Oct 26 2001 - 05:50:57 CDT