Re: Temporary table

From: Peter Gram <peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:23:03 -0700

Hi

I don't understand why you need to create the table and drop the table ? If you don't create/drop the table it sounds to me that Global Temporary Tables is the thing for you to use. If you have to waste resources on creating/droping tables in Oracle there is know easy way to do this, beware that in Oracle DDL statements (create, drop .. ) do a implicit commit;

--
Regards

Peter Gram

Miracle A/S