RE: SQL Loader questions (9i will let you do a merge)

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:20:03 -0700

For interest, 9i introduces the SQL Loader merge command which combines update and insert.

So if they were reading 9i doco then they might have been partly right.

Refer to Jonathan Gennick's article from Oracle Magazine - available online at http://www.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/01-sep/index.html?o51o9i.html (or the doco).

Regards,
Bruce Reardon