RE: Find out export from remote locations

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:20:05 -0700

Exactly what problem are you trying to solve? If you want to find out, for example, if a regularly scheduled export is running, and if for some reason the program column is not being populated in v$session, you could create a username that would only be used for the export, and then check for sessions under that username. Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 12:20:05 CDT