RE: providing 24*7 database ---

From: Nick Wagner <>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:55:17 -0700

Here is a link you can use to check out a couple of white papers on 24x7 shops and HA environments with Oracle.   One very good one, that will help address your needs is this one... written by Eyal Aronoff.

Author: Narender Akula

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists