RE: Question about temporary segments

From: Wong, Bing <bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:42:37 -0700

I would just increase that AWW_INDEX1 larger and then downsize it after rebuilt.

Author: Petrus, Mike (CAP, GEFA)
  INET: Mike.Petrus2_at_gecapital.com

Author: Michael Bush
  INET: mbush_at_csedge.com

Author: Wong, Bing
  INET: bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 18 2001 - 16:42:37 CDT