RE: ORA-01555 Snapshot Too Old

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:41:09 -0700

Hi Barb,

Good, You need to prevent extent reuse in ALL online rollback segments because your long-running transaction may need to read from rollback segments other than the one to which it is writing in order get a consistent snapshot of the database at the time that the job started.

@   Regards,
@   Steve Adams
@   http://www.ixora.com.au/
@   http://www.christianity.net.au/