RE: Turning on trace for batch

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:41:17 -0700

Hi Ruth,

I'm a big fan of dabatabase logon trigger, this way I can set up the trace or the memory for each user.

Create a database logon trigger for the user running the batch jobs. Have that trigger called a stored proc who will turn on the trace and set other parameter like hash_area_size and sort_area_size.

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

Stéphane Paquette
DBA Oracle, consultant entrepôt de données Oracle DBA, datawarehouse consultant
stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com

Un nouveau Nokia Game commence.
Allez sur http://fr.yahoo.com/nokiagame avant le 3 novembre pour participer à cette aventure tous médias.

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=20stephane?=   INET: stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 18 2001 - 10:41:17 CDT