RE: Uncle Larry in the news

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:02:46 -0700

Exactly! I agree. I am totally against an id system. It provides nothing to the law-abiding persons, as a market will develop for forged-id's.

Total non-sense from Uncle Larry. A pure marketing ploy.

"How long do you think it will be before you have to swipe your ID card at the grocery store before you can cash a check or use your credit card -- all in the name of crime
prevention of course. Who would object, unless they were a criminal?"

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: George Hofilena
  INET: GHofilena_at_cnv.org