Re: Looking for a SQL Server DBA

From: Jeff Wiegard <JWIEGARD_at_ngwmail.des.state.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 07:34:29 -0700

Hi Ken. I'm currently on a short-term contract. Looking for something interesting to do. I do not have a Word version of my resume with me, but this text version is a start. I do not have years of SQL server, but have worked with advanced SQL Server technologies such as replication and Data Transformation Services. Here is a link promoting a project I worked on. I handled much of the backend for the project, which was, and most likely still is, at the pilot stage in a hotel here in Minneapolis:

http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/enterprise/casestudies/cs-carlson.asp

Thanks,

Jeff

>>> ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com 10/05/01 08:50AM >>>
My company is looking to hire a full-time, permanent SQL Server DBA. That
person's focus will be on converting databases to SQL Server and then
providing post conversion support. This position is for our office in
Minneapolis, MN. No relocation expenses.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in such a position, please
have them contact me.

Thanks,
Ken Janusz, CPIM
Oracle Database Conversion Lead
Sufficient Systems, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN

P.S.: I have been looking for a local SQL SERVER user group and an e-mail
list that works with no success.

Author: Ken Janusz
  INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists
may
also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).

<encoded content removed -- binaries not allowed by ListGuru>