Oracle application mailing list

From: Michael via softhome <MichaelPC_at_SoftHome.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 08:38:54 -0700

Please let me know as well. I don't think Oracle is serious about selling and implementing this package in the slightest.

I am a CPA with 13 years experience, 3 years implementations experience and certified by Oracle in their Financial Applications v.11. The interest level in the Oracle Financial Applications appears to be zero.

This could be due to their hunger to pedal their in house consultants for big $$$ and discredit independents, but I have no way of really knowing.

Michael P. Chaffey, OCP CPA
Principal, Management Consulting Practice TriBri Partners, LLC, Carson City Nevada

MChaffey_at_TriBri.com

Author: Michael via softhome
  INET: MichaelPC_at_SoftHome.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 04 2001 - 10:38:54 CDT