problem with sql client 3.3

From: Harvinder Singh <Harvinder.Singh_at_MetraTech.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:31:11 -0700

Hi,
We have a table with column defined as datatype nvarchar(2)...... and wgen we describe the table from console(having NET8) it show column as nvarchar2..
but when we describe it from client having sql client version 3.3 it shows as varchar2.....
do we need to upgrade the client to net8 to see nvarchar2 or there is some other problem...
Thanks
-Harvinder Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 11:31:11 CDT