Re: [MS SQL Server - big?]

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 15:59:30 -0700

Here is a real app that *might* be that big (no specific sizes given):

http://www.motek.com/clients/snapshot_superstores.html -
http://www.motek.com/news/press17.html
-

General info/MS propaganda:

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/planning/SQLResKChooseEd.asp -
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/planning/ChoosEd.doc -

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/administration/2000/BasicCapScalability.asp -
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/administration/2000/BasicCapScalabilityR.doc

Here is a good NT list where yo umight be able to get more "real world" info from NT/Win2K SA types:

brgrds,
ep

ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2001, Number 275

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu