RE: Intelligent Agent

From: Gilbert, Ashley <Ashley.Gilbert_at_eadvancemed.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 13:55:25 -0700

I've fixed the problem now. For some reason the Intelligent agent didn't install properly the first time around. After re-installation and another run of the root.sh script, she's running like a dream.

Thanks to Ruth, Brian and Ross for trying to help.

Ash

Author: Anderson, Brian
  INET: andersob_at_mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu

Author: Gilbert, Ashley
  INET: Ashley.Gilbert_at_eadvancemed.com